Puyallup Family Carpet Cleaning
Here at Puyallup Family Carpet Cleaning, we understand the concern of homeowners and businesses when it comes to potentially dangerous viruses such as the novel Coronavirus or COVID-19. Whether in Puyallup or Pierce County, we can clean and disinfect your home or business to help prevent the spread of this horrible infection and contamination.
Germs and viruses can live on surfaces such as carpet, rugs, and upholstery, as well as hard surfaces like stairs and patios to countertops, floors and more. We do sterilization of all soft and hard surfaces, such as; tile, marble, stone, sterilization of showers, bathrooms, commercial and residential coronavirus cleaning.
- EPA registered for emerging pathogens like the novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- Contains No Phosphates, Chlorine, or Other Harmful Chemicals
- Destroys Coronavirus on Carpet, Fabric, Rugs, Upholstery and More.
- Is a One-Step Solution to Clean, Disinfect, and Deodorize
- Requires No Rinsing, Including Surfaces Used for Food Prep
- Kills Food Poisoning Causing Bacteria & 99.9% of Viruses, Bacteria, & Fungi/Molds
- Destroys Household Germs & 99.9% of Allergens
- Disinfects and Cleans Surfaces Without Bleaching
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Abrasive, and Non-Flammable
Our disinfectant virus cleaning is performed using a product designed for KILLING emerging pathogens and other viruses and is EPA registered.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Cleaning in Puyallup, WA.
** Move out is cash ONLY! **